In this episode of The Payments Show Podcast, I spoke to Andrew Jamison who is the Co-Founder and CEO of Extend.
Extend is a Virtual Card Platform which enables businesses to create, send, and manage virtual cards for all business payments and simplify expense processes.
Summary of topics discussed:
1. Creating Virtual Payment Cards On-Demand
2. Real-time Spend Visibility and Alerts
3. Increased Controls on Spending
4. Prevent Card Misuse and Fraud
5. Automatic Reconciliation
6. Cards for Multiple Stakeholders: e.g Contractors
7. Increased Security: Multiple Cards for Different Vendor Payments
8. Integrate with Existing Systems & Processes with APIs
9. Cards Work with Mobile Wallets
10. Set up in 15 Minutes
10m Highlights Version: click here
- Recorded on 18 Mar 2021
- Host: Satwant Phull, Founder of Digital Money Lab
- Guest: Andrew Jamison, Co-Founder and CEO, Extend.
- Get in touch with Satwant: click here
- Extend: Website | Andrew: LinkedIn
[Support the Show]
Buy me a coffee: buymeacoffee.com/satwant
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/satwant)