In episode 70 of The Payments Show Podcast, I spoke to Justin Duling who is the Senior Vice President & Commercial Director at Loqate.
Loqate provides businesses with the most curated location and address data in the world. This data is carefully selected, verified and enriched to ensure that businesses can lower delivery costs, onboard customers faster, and increase conversions.
Click through the Chapters Menu at the top of the episode webpage here: http://thepayments.show
Summary of topics discussed:
1. High Cost of Failed Deliveries and Fraud
2. How Locals Describe Locations
3. Postal Formats Around the World
4. Less Developed Postal Authorities
5. Converting and Onboarding Good Customers
6. "Location" vs "Address": Will "Addresses" Disappear?
7. AI and The Challenges with "Local" Postal Authorities
8. Pent Up eCommerce Demand: Address and People Verification
9. Address Accuracy is Critical for Onboarding
10. How Different Countries Describe Locations vs Addresses
And much more…
- Recorded on 22 May 2023
- Host: Satwant Phull, Founder of Digital Money Lab
- Guest: Justin Duling, Senior Vice President & Commercial Director, Loqate.
- Get in touch with Satwant: digitalmoneylab.com
- Loqate: loqate.com | @loqate