In this episode of The Payments Show Podcast, I spoke to PJ Gupta who is the Founder of Checkbook.
Checkbook is a platform which enables organisations to reduce the costs and overheads of handling and processing cheque payments. It supports a variety of flexible deposit options enabling recipients to choose the deposit option that best suits their needs.
Click through the Chapters Menu at the top of the episode webpage here: http://thepayments.show
Summary of topics discussed:
1. Why Check / Cheque Usage Is Increasing
2. The Challenges for Business Payments
3. Software vs Rails
4. What Problems Does Checkbook Solve?
5. Use Cases vs Rails
6. Single API
7. The High Cost of Exceptions
8. Ultra Low Cost, Fast Payments
9. Convenience: No Signups
10. Increasing Efficiency By An Order of Magnitude
And much more…
- Recorded on 26 Apr 2023
- Host: Satwant Phull, Founder of Digital Money Lab
- Guest: PJ Gupta, Founder, Checkbook
- Get in touch with Satwant: digitalmoneylab.com
- Checkbook: checkbook.io | @checkbook