In this episode of The Payments Show Podcast, I spoke to Chris Forero-Slee who is the CEO and Co-Founder of Shrap.
Shrap is a digital payment solution that enables consumers and businesses to “use cash without the change”.
Click through the Chapters Menu at the top of the episode webpage here: http://thepayments.show
Summary of topics discussed:
1. Shrap: A Hybrid of Physical and Digital Cash
2. Cash: Implications for Society and the Unbanked
3. Notes not Coins
4. What currently happens to coins?
5. Increasing Costs of Cash Infrastructure
6. Fairer Charges to Businesses for Payments
7. Shrap’s Impact on Small vs Large Businesses
8. The ‘Cash Supply Alliance’ and ‘Cash Without Purchase’
9. CBDCs and the Dangers of a Cashless Society
10. Multi-Currency Wallets
…and much more!
- Recorded on 16 Feb 2022
- Host: Satwant Phull, Founder of Digital Money Lab
- Guest: Chris Forero-Slee, CEO and Co-Founder, Shrap
- Get in touch with Satwant: digitalmoneylab.com | @SatPhull
- Get in touch with Chris: LinkedIn: bit.ly/3BDHkO4
- Shrap: shrap.co.uk | @ShrapApp
[Support the Show]